we are GOD"S children

we are GOD"S children
in front of the EXIT

Blog Archive

Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

ACTIVE GUARDIANS

……2009. ACTIVE GUARDIANS.
Anonymity each one becomes an active guardian of our fellowship.
Participation in the program is simple, profound, significant.
GOD is all. I am anonymous.
What must that day 9/19/33 been like?
Nothing and then in Shaftbury route #7; the Frost House>< Jimmy.
And I am no name. And no choice? what?
Would I have chosen this if I had the choice?
GOD chose me to be; HE loved me.
There was nothing there - there.
And suddenly there is.
And then jimmy. A light exists where there was dark.
A mirror image of BEING;
the CAUSE of living BEING GOD.
Would this existence be worth living for?
Would anybody want to die for this?
It is just too much. I can’t take it all in.
would a candle help in this darkness?
WHY ONE CANDLE on the First Sunday of Advent?
O GOD grant me …..

If there were no GOD
There would be no atheists

No comments:

Post a Comment

K-D

K-D

Concentration

Concentration

Justice, Prudence, Temperance and Fortiude

Justice, Prudence, Temperance and Fortiude

strength through leaning